29 Goals for 2011
This is the final year of my 20's. Eek! So far no complaints but I'd like to go out with a bang!
Here are my goals for the next year. Some are tiny, some are major, and I'm looking forward to checking a few off right away!
- Introduce at least 2 new Kalidarling characters
- Update my website
- Re-pot ALL of the houseplants
- De-stash my fabric collection
- Enter more art shows
- Write more thank-yous
- Blog at least three times a week
- Pack more bentos
- Become a stronger skater
- Enter more craft fairs
- Go Camping!
- Teach Jeret to call me "Favorite Aunt Kali" Heh.
- Grow out my nails
- Take a fancy cooking class
- Visit the National Roller Skate Museum
- Make more gifts
- Design and create my first fabric pattern
- Plan and enjoy more quiet nights at home
- Plan craft days with my Mom
- Bake a towering Crepe Cake
- Start screen printing again
- Refinish a piece of furniture
- Refashion an article of clothing
- Attend more flea markets
- Reconnect with old friends
- Utilize my Calendar
- Film at least 2 tutorial videos
- Feature at least one tutorial and 1 giveaway on my blog each month
- Visit Dolly-wood on my birthday!
Can't wait to see how far I get, fingers crossed I'll accomplish them all!
What are your goals for the new year?