As winter drags on and the cold gets more bitter I'm spending more time bundled up in my house daydreaming about Spring. Here are a few things I'd like to add to my spring wardrobe.
1. Knit ribcage unitard from Betsey Johnson's Spring 2011 collection. As soon as I saw this on the runway I wanted it. If a version does not leak into the mainstream market soon I'm going to have to knit my own. I die.
2. These glittered Mary Janes from Forever 21.
3. The Coach Tour Dress from Modcloth.
4. This turquoise poppy necklace by RachelleD.
5. Pretty pattern spring tights.
With a low of 19 degrees for the week and the rest of the days just skimming 30 degrees, I'm sure I'll be adding to this daydream collection. Hope you're staying warm!