Top 5 things that currently amuse or inspire me:
1. Elysian Fields Wallpaper designed by Dan Funderburgh. Available for purchase through Flavor Paper. They have a truly unique collection of mostly hand screened wallpapers. Well worth a browse. They're kind of amazing.
2. The Todd Oldham/Charley Harper dish collection at Fishs Eddy. Love, Love, LOVE! Kind of want them all, narrowing it down to a few pieces will be difficult!
3. The art blog of Bill Carman. His work is a little dark and crazy fanciful. I also love that he devotes so many posts to his process. So often I will view an artists work and wonder how they made it. He posts a lot of progress shots as well as variations of the same piece. It's fascinating. I've spent an embarrassing amount of time clicking through his archives.
4. Haagen Dazs Sweet Chai Latte Ice Cream. It's a limited edition and that's good, because my swimsuit is screwed.
5. Hoarders streaming now on Netflix. I'm in the middle of a major apartment purge and this show is keeping me going. Eeps!
We went camping over the weekend. (One more goal checked off!) Since we got home we've been buzzing around catching up on house things: laundry, un-packing, groceries, tidying up and a little more work on the apartment purge. I'm starting to make visual progress. It's pretty exciting. What did you do this weekend?